softenings

From: Jaime Perea <jaime_at_iaa.es>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:40:30 +0100

Hello list,

We are using gadget2 to perform some simulations of galaxy groups. The
simulations are non-cosmological. I know how to get a good value for the
smoothing lenght when I've got only one type of mass particle. However it
is not clear to me how gadget2 handles the force between particles if these
are of very different mass and very different epsilon and are inside the same
cell.

Best regards and thanks a lot

--
           Jaime D. Perea Duarte. <jaime at iaa dot es>
             Linux registered user #10472