Possible bug in reading initial conditions from HDF5 format

From: Christian Schultz <schultz.christian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:51:52 +0100

I believe I have found a bug (or at least an undesired feature) when Gadget
reads initial conditions from an hdf5 file (I seem to be one of the few
using HDF5 in Gadget).

In the read_ic.c function read_header_attributes_in_hdf5, Gadget looks for a
header option NumPart_Total_HighWord. However, when writing snapshot files
this parameter is called NumPart_Total_HW (which is also the name given in
the user's guide).

It's a small issue, but I guess it could potentially give problems if it's
supposed to be different than 0.

Christian Schultz