Re: error while loading shared libraries: libhdf5.so.0

From: Haijun Tian <hjtian2000_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 23:57:23 +0800

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Carsten Frigaard <carsten.frigaard_at_gmail.com
> wrote:

> Try
>
> declare -x LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

before I run
  mpirun -m mpihost -np 4 ./Gadget2 parameterfiles/cluster.param,
I declare the LD_LIBRARY_PATH like what you said above, but the same errors
exit.

> (basically /usr/lib should already be in the library path) or disable
> the use of HDF5 in the "cluster.param" file like
>
> #OPT += -DHAVE_HDF5

How to disable HDF5 in cluster.param? I add directly the "#OPT +=
 -DHAVE_HDF5" in the beginning of cluster.param, but it seems not to work.

Haijun