Re: Help with deleting particles

From: Dimitry Ayzenberg <dayzenbe_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:36:13 -0500

I attempted to use MPI_ALLReduce to update the total amount of particles.
Don't know if I did it correctly, but it didn't work. The error I get is:

p5_32211: p4_error: : 8641
rm_l_5_32240: (48.375608) net_send: could not write to fd=5, errno = 32
p0_6538: p4_error: net_recv read: probable EOF on socket: 1
p0_6538: (55.415350) net_send: could not write to fd=4, errno = 32

It shows up after I delete a particle. I think the issue is that the
particle is deleted only on one core, because the particles are split up
between the cores. Is there a way to sync together all the cores easily?

-Dimitry