Re: Error When Deleting Particles

From: Sander Valcke <Sander.Valcke_at_UGent.be>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:16:14 +0100

Hi Dimitry,

if the error you are getting is really the problem you could try
increasing PartAllocFactor in your parameter file. If you are not
running Gadget in parallel I think that it's impossible that the real
error is the memory bounds, because no domain decomposition has to be
done for a single process and if you're able to store N particles, you
should also be able to store N-1. The error should then probably be
somewhere in either deleting the one particle or in the modifying of the
properties of the other.

Sander