Re: Running GADGET 2 on Vista

From: Sander Valcke <Sander.Valcke_at_UGent.be>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:22:14 +0200

As far as I can see there is no mpi package present in cygwin. I assumed
that you had successfully installed lam mpi on cygwin? If not: install
it (or mpich).

It would help if you would be a bit more descriptive of your current
progress and problems...

Dimitry Ayzenberg wrote:
> I've tried that. The problem is I can't find the mpich library in the
> cygwin setup.
>
> Dimitry
>

> On Wed, August 12, 2009 10:48, Arman Khalatyan wrote:
>
>> Mpich from Windows will not help you.
>> Using cygwin setup install/add mpich library, and it will bring mpicc.
>> cheers a.
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Sander Valcke
>> <Sander.Valcke_at_ugent.be>wrote:
>>

>>> Find the SYSTYPE part of the makefile, add your own type e.g.:
>>>

>>> SYSTYPE="Dimitri"
>>>

>>> ifeq ($(SYSTYPE),"Dimitri") CC = mpicc OPTIMIZE = -O3 -Wall
>>> #OPTIMIZE = -g -Wall
>>> GSL_INCL = -I/usr/include/gsl
>>> GSL_LIBS = -L/usr/lib -Wl,"-R/usr/lib"
>>> FFTW_INCL= -I/usr/include
>>> FFTW_LIBS= -L/usr/lib