Re: Running GADGET 2 on Vista

From: Dimitry Ayzenberg <dayzenbe_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:40:17 -0400

So I got cygwin to work and it's able to run the makefile, but it keeps
coming up with errors that I don't understand. Are there specific
libraries I need to add to cygwin or is there a certain way I would need
to edit the makefile. I'm new to unix style programming so I'm kind of
lost.

Thanks if anyone can help.
-Dimitry

--