Running GADGET 2 on Vista

From: Dimitry Ayzenberg <dayzenbe_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:25:03 -0400

Hi,
I'm an undergraduate physics student and I plan on using Gadget 2 to work
on some basic research. I've been trying to get it to run on Vista and I
really have no idea what I'm doing. I've tried different things, but I
don't even think I've been able to get the makefile to be made. I've done
some coding with C++ and Java, but I know very little about the code that
this is being done in. Can anyone help me or direct me to some kind of
tutorial for whatever I need to know. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Dimitry Ayzenberg
Carnegie Mellon University