Potential energy of gas particles in the adiabatic collapse example

From: O.A. Vaquero <vaquero_at_astro.rug.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:58:44 +0100

Hi everybody,

Well, I am just starting to play with Gadget 2.0.3, and it seems that
after activating the options to compute the potential energy in the

Makefile and creating the binary, the potential energy of the particles
is not stored in the field P[i].Potential, being the value that is stored

0.0 for all the particles, as read with read_snapshot.c. I just try to
do a fprintf(stdout, "%f\n", P[i].Potential) in a loop, and it returns
me for

all the particles 0.00000.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much in advance.