test problems

From: CHRISTOPHER ORBAN <orban.14_at_osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 20:18:13 -0400

Hi,
        I was wondering if somewhere on the web there are Makefiles and gadget2-formatted ICs for test problems other than the three that are included in the gadget2 tarball. Of the three in the tarball, only one -- the spherical collapse setup -- seems to be geared for a quantitative test of the code (assuming you have the 1-D solution in hand). Are the setups for the other test problems in the gadget2 code paper available somewhere? I know about the Heitmann et al. '05 website with their ICs and code results to compare against, but are there other setups and tests?
        Thanks,
        Chris Orban (Ohio State U.)