RE: endrun called with errorlevel 890

From: Carsten Frigaard <carsten_frigaard_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:22:58 +0100

Is the snapshot file in the right format - I think the tpm2gadget outputs in snapshot format 1, that is with a preamble of 256 in the file (in byte or word format, I do not remember), and you can check this by a hexdump of the snapshotfile, or use my "ghead" utility found in the Gadget addon package found at frigaard.homelinux.org.

The Gadget2 parameter file also has to be set to the right snapshotformat, like

  % Code options
  ICFormat 1
  SnapFormat 1

Regards
Carsten

________________________________
> Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:09:15 +0500
> From: ammar.ahmad.awan_at_gmail.com
> To: gadget-list_at_MPA-Garching.MPG.DE
> Subject: [gadget-list] endrun called with errorlevel 890
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to run the simulations with an initial condtions file created using the tpm2gadget (http://www.science.uwaterloo.ca/~bjkrane/) but it is not being recognized with any of the ICFormat in the param file.
>
> The simulations exit as follows:
>

> Hubble (internal units) = 0.1
> G (internal units) = 43007.1
> UnitMass_in_g = 1.989e+43
> UnitTime_in_s = 3.08568e+16
> UnitVelocity_in_cm_per_s = 100000
> UnitDensity_in_cgs = 6.76991e-22
> UnitEnergy_in_cgs = 1.989e+53
>
> incorrect header format
> task 0: endrun called with an error level of 890
>

> [chenab1:25789] MPI_ABORT invoked on rank 0 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD with errorcode 890
> mpirun noticed that job rank 1 with PID 25790 on node chenab1 exited on signal 15 (Terminated).
> 2 additional processes aborted (not shown)
>
> If someone has tried something like this or does any has any idea?
>

> -
> Regards
> Ammar Ahmad

Tjek filmtrailere med vennerne og start biografturen på Messenger
http://www2.messengerplayground.dk/aktiviteter/47/?cmp=txt_msn_film_jan