Varying the Execution time (problem size)

From: Sanjay H A <sanju_smg_at_lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 08:46:02 -0500 (EST)
Hi All
I am new to Gadget2.
I am able to install Gadget2 and able to run one of the example program (lcdm_gas.param) using

/usr/local/mpich-1.2.6/ch_p4/bin/mpirun -np 4 -machinefile hosts Gadget2 lcdm_gas.param

Now I want to know, how to vary the execution time of the same example (on same number of processor) by varying any one of the parameter ( which affects more on execution time, like in Molecular Dynamics Simulation, we can observe variation in Execution time by changing the number of particals).

Can I know the parameter name for each example and also procedure to vary that parameter.

Thanx in Advance
Regards
Sanjay