Re: Illegal Instruction error ...

From: Yves Revaz <yves.revaz_at_obspm.fr>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 21:46:58 +0200

Here are my notes concerning the installation of fftw for Gadget-2 :

  fftw-2.1.5 (earlier version of fftw were not compatible with mpi)
  ./configure --prefix=/home/username/local --enable-type-prefix
--enable-mpi --enable-float
  make
  make install

In the gadget Makefile I have defined :

FFTW_INCL= -I/home/username/local/include
FFTW_LIBS= -L/home/username/local/lib

With these settings, Gadget-2 should run without any problem,

Regards,

Yves