Re: Compilation with PMGRID?

From: Eugene P. Kurbatov <kurbatov_at_inasan.ru>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:35:10 +0400

Hi

> I'm trying to compile Gadget2 with the TreePM method, but when i make
> the executable Gadget2 (including: OPT += -DPMGRID=128) this error
> message appears:
>
> ********************
> -o Gadget2
> ld:
> Error: Undefined:
> sincos
> make: *** [Gadget2] Error 1
>
> I tried to recompile the fftw library with no success...
> Does anyone know what is this undefined 'sincos' function, and how to
> solve this error?
>
> Thanks for any help!

There is no such a function in public distribution of gadget2, imho.
But in `/usr/include/bits/mathcalls.c' (in Debian GNU/Linux) I found
one. This file is a part of the standard library and it derived from
`math.h'. May be you have an incomplete tree of standard sources or you
forgot to include `math.h' in sources.