Re: Restart file strategy

From: Leonard Romano <leonard.romano_at_tum.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 13:48:44 +0200

Hi Robin,

 From looking at the balance.txt you have provided, I can immediately
see that during the long step, there are a lot of '6' characters which
correspond to either FOF or SUBFIND (look at logs.h for details). Thus I
recommend trying to turn them off and see if this solves your problem.
The problem you are facing might be related to the force accuracy
requirements you have set, which causes subfind to run for an
unnecessarily long time, so lowering them might also help.

Best,
Leonard

--
Leonard Romano, B.Sc.(レオナルド・ロマノ)