Norbert E. Grüner
Max-Planck-Institut für Astrophysik
D-85748 Garching bei München
I am an UNIX System Administrator for the Max-Planck-Institute for Astrophysics in
Garching, Germany. Working with great tools like Perl
on nice systems like Linux.
If you want to send me a secure message, here are my PGP keys:
- RSA key
- Fingerprint(RSA) = 66 64 C0 D0 6F 1A 16 02 C2 C6 37 83 3A 5F 88 9B
- Diffie-Hellman key (4096 Byte)
- Fingerprint(DSS) = 8900 2CB4 F3D3 124F 7ED2 F681 EA2D 11CA BE19 6642
- Fingerprint (DH) = 8B9A CB28 79DC 4C4F 5A0F 08A8 2771 2A99 A091 FBE8
I've found Perl to be a useful tool, both
for prototyping as well as building production-quality applications. In the
spirit of the community of Perl developers and contributors, I am working on
the following projects and modules.
- AFS Perl API
The AFS Perl API is a dynamically loadable (where available)
extension to Perl. It gives the AFS user and administrator
access to many of the AFS programming APIs, allowing you to
make these calls directly from Perl, rather than processing
the output of a command. This bundle compiles with
IBM/Transarc AFS and OpenAFS.
I have set up an
AFS Perl API Kwiki.
where you will find all information about it.
- rcsfreeze.pl v1.8 available
from my CPAN directory
- rcsfreeze.pl is a Perl script to freeze a configuration of
sources checked in under RCS. It is a complete rewrite of the rcsfreeze.sh shell
script contained in the RCS version control package.
- MPA Account Administration (Mp3a)
- Mp3a is a Perl tool with a graphical front end to administer
user accounts at the Max-Planck-Institute for Astrophysics (MPA).
Last modified: Thu Apr 1 08:11:58 CEST 2010